Friday, July 19, 2013

Gorillaz Tribute CD (non-official personal project)







I am a huge fan of the Gorillaz. That's why I wanted to design an a tribute album for them c: I decided to call it "The Beginning of the End" (I just realized the typo on the album... I'll fix it later >_>) because... For no reason really. 

The front cover features their lead singer, 2D, and their guitarist, Noodle. The inside cover is the band packing up the windmill island before it was destroyed, and the back cover features Noodle as well as my logo. The CD itself is a silhouette of windmill island, the Gorillaz logo, and some random hanging chains.

I hope you like it!
*Disclaimer: all artwork belongs to its respectful owners.*

3 comments:

  1. I'm not one that looks at a lot of anime, but I like the art in this album. Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't listen to the Gorillaz but I like their art style maybe I'll give them a try.

    ReplyDelete