Friday, August 2, 2013

Animation: Seth and Aaron Ver.

Another animation! Yay :D I like this one better than the first... I feel like it's smoother... This time, Aaron is introduced. He is Seth's childhood friend, as well as her "punching bag". Since he cannot die (only of old age), she tends to take her anger out on him. Here we see Seth waving her knife around and stabbing at air, while Aaron tries to get her to stop before she hurts somebody (usually him). I was going to color it, but I accidentally exported the outline on a white background instead of transparent ^u^; Oops...
Enjoy!

Outlined in Adobe Illustrator
Animated in Adobe Photoshop

3 comments:

  1. This is just SO AWESOME!!! /) ^ 3 ^ (\

    ReplyDelete
  2. The animation is really smooth and I like your characters and their personalities. Nice job :3

    ReplyDelete